WELCOME TO OUR LIVES!!!!
In the last few months I have sent an email to all friends and family that I can think of to keep them up to date on our lives and all that we have going on.
As the emails grow longer and longer and the list of people receiving grows longer, I find that the email version, though long, never fully reflects all that is going on in the lives of the Taylors.
Scott and I have a life of adventure (that is for sure) each day brings a day of new mercies and a wonderful walk with a savior that is so Fun to serve. We will post some of our adventures of everyday life here so I hope that you will all check back with us often.
Our first few blogs will be a look back over the past month (since I have not managed to send the monthly Taylor Update- sorry) and then it will begin to get current.
Both Scott and myself will post on here so who knows what will show up.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
-missa
No comments:
Post a Comment