Sep 7, 2010

7/365 Crepes, the office and rest, a somewhat perfect combo

7 :: 365

I love to cook and bake and I especially love to find an easy, yummy and beautiful when cooked recipe (I enjoy presentation of food, its just adds to the experience).
And I have got the best simple crepe recipe. I love them, Scott loves them and JoJo, cineca and bubba LOVE them (especially Joseph) I thought they would be hesitant to eat them but they really enjoyed them. I had to coach bubba on their name since they are crepes not craps..

Since yesterday was Labor Day I figured I would sleep in and when I woke up I was determined to make something at home and something easy - so I pulled out my crepe recipe and they were AWESOME!
Rest, crepes, the office marathon..... what a great day!
Yummy. Joseph asked if I could send them some so if anyone knows how to ship food - do tell.

-have a great day
Missa

No comments: