Sep 18, 2010

18/365 Ant hills, panera and stuff

18 :: 365
(We couldnt help but kick our shoes off and put our feet in the water)

(I have always said that someday I will have a boat and enjoy these waters from the water instead of from the shore)

(When I was about 7 yrs old I was bit by an ant and ever since then I have
loved to kick ant pills, I guess its my way of getting revenge for crying for 2 hours then.
I was in revenge heaven here - all of the brown spots are ant piles - a strange site)

(A very nice little road trip with scottie-my-hottie)

Because:
Today was a very relaxing day, my sweetheart slept in, we had breakfast at home, he had a lunch appointment then we made a minor repair on our car. The the rest of the day was ours: we went for a drive and to finally check out a local place: Emma Long Park. We also stopped and spent some time at one of my favorite places R.E.I.
I LOVE REI!!!! Seriously.
Then we went to Panera and enjoyed an ice tea and a small snack
before heading home to find this in our parking spot:


No comments: