Sep 17, 2009

Celebrate good times- Come on!

EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD COME ON!!!

I am soo happy!
The weather is cooling and Fall is setting its sites upon us.
This is one of my favorite times of the year, times when there is a cool breeze in the morning and the evening and the thought of the holidays begin to creep their way in your life.
During this weather I love to enjoy a stroll outside before bed and not to mention- I get excited about the return of the pumpkin spice latte and the gingerbread latte will follow soon. I really enjoy having a cup of coffee outside with a good book and my hubby at some park bench or laying on the grass in some park.

WELCOME! Welcome weather that inspires life!

Ahhhh weather that Scott and I love to pack a lunch and get lost on a hiking trail somewhere.
Bring on the camping..... bring on the fishing...... Bring on life outside of my apt!!!!!

No comments: