Aug 3, 2009

8 yrs ago!!!

Today is the anniversary of the best days of my life.
8 yrs ago today I married my best friend!

In my entire life there are 2 decisions that top the list as the best decisions that I have ever made:
1) Receiving the Lord into my life
2) Marrying Scott Taylor

Our life together has been so adventurous, since meeting we have been at the highest of the high together, at the lowest of the lows together and every fun miracle and hurdle in between! 
I have said this many times before and I will always say this, "I love my life!" now, dont get me wrong, we have our struggles and my life is far from perfect but, I am under God's grace and in covenant with Scott to walk this life out together so, with that combination I can not go wrong.
I sometimes look back over my life and I am the happiest I have EVER been right now. He is such a wonderful Godly man - Im not gonna say, I dont deserve him (as some others may say about their mate) but, I will say that God wants his very best for each of his children and Scott is God's very best for me. It amazes me at the thought of how very much God loves me, I am very blessed and I know it- I am very blessed and I thank God for my husband everyday!!!
He is my partner in life, best friend, travel companion, support system, encourager, lover, burden bearer, co-laborer in Christ, head of our home and never forget: he is the co-producer of all the silly Song of the Day videos :)

I TRULY love and adore my husband.
(for too many reasons to list)
So today as I am reflecting on God's goodness in my life through my marriage I wanted to share these sentiments with you.

Two of the songs from our wedding day:
A page is turned by Bebo Norman: First dance
Come rain or shine by BB King and Eric Clapton: Last dance 
(I removed this so the page would load faster both can be found on youtube.com)

Here are a few of my favorite pics as well!!



Have a blessed day,
Missa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Can't believe it has been 8 years.
Thank you for being such a wonderful wife to our son.
Love you,
Veta