1) Over haul the xyc website. The website has long needed to be reconstructed but because it is so time consuming (and the site builder program is not compatible with macs) I have not had the opportunity to do it but now, we found a program to run windows on the mac and I am making time to overhaul so please pray quick completion and creative juices flow...............
2) Adopt-A-Block; please pray as I seek the Lord regarding AAB and as I seek donations. We need resources for AAB- This saturday for the first time we went out with no food! :( It saddens me because I know the need out there, especially with kids not in school, that results in no school lunches and an extra need for food at home.
It is not that we do not want to take these items out but that we simply do not have enough resources (donations) coming in... We are even stretched for clothing closet at the Food Pantry and AAB.
So, please pray the Lord release to us supernatural resources........ and that he open doors for increased food donations.
Here is one of the songs I am pressing repeat for lately in my time with the Lord and just because I love it: You made a way for me by Matt Gillman (Ihop kc) Here's a live version, enjoy!
Other than those 2 things, I have one more request, this is a personal one, Scott will be leaving to Orlando, FL tomorrow for work so please pray safe travels for him.
Thanks everyone,
Missa
No comments:
Post a Comment