Mar 9, 2009

Hooray for Home-cooked food

I love home cooked food. I prefer it over a restaurant any day (ok maybe I love a burger every now and then).
So today we are back on a schedule..... yay! Scott even made it to the gym today and when  he got home we enjoyed a home cooked meal. I am so glad he is not a picky eater.. luckily for me he will eat something other than meat and potatoes (thank you Veta Taylor for training his taste buds well)!
YUMMY! I made Talapia with a lemon, olive oil (instead of butter) and lemon zest, sea salt concoction I invented on it - with a side of garlic butter steamed asparagus.
I cant eat the talapia but I love meals at home anyways.
I hope all of you were able to enjoy a meal at home tonight with your loved ones!
-missa

No comments: