This morning I woke up to an empty living room.Why? You ask.
Yesterday I just got fed up with my dirty carpet.... I can not seem to match a scheduled time with a carpet cleaning company and embarrassment has reached the max so, yesterday I invested (thanks to the 20% off coupons at Bed Bath &.....) in a carpet cleaner a Hoover Steam Cleaner.
How exciting, I cleaned the carpet in the evening and had the windows open with the nice breeze blowing through, it was really nice.
I figure since we have people coming in and out of the house all the time this thing is going to pay for itself VERY quickly.
How exciting, I cleaned the carpet in the evening and had the windows open with the nice breeze blowing through, it was really nice.
I figure since we have people coming in and out of the house all the time this thing is going to pay for itself VERY quickly.
Yay, I can have people over without shame and embarrassment ;) Ladies, you know what Im talking about.
Since the breeze was so beautiful and we have no furniture in the living room I talked Scott into bringing our mattress into the living room so we could sleep with the windows open and have the sound of the breeze and the cool air.... Kinda like camping only no rain! haha!
I was reminded about when we first got married we would pull the mattress out onto the living room on most weekends and watch movies and play cards or a board game way into the night.... so, it was fun to do again.
Not to mention, I got the best sleep ever! I love the sound of the wind an trees moving.
So, now Im off to have another productive day!
-missa
Since the breeze was so beautiful and we have no furniture in the living room I talked Scott into bringing our mattress into the living room so we could sleep with the windows open and have the sound of the breeze and the cool air.... Kinda like camping only no rain! haha!
I was reminded about when we first got married we would pull the mattress out onto the living room on most weekends and watch movies and play cards or a board game way into the night.... so, it was fun to do again.
Not to mention, I got the best sleep ever! I love the sound of the wind an trees moving.
So, now Im off to have another productive day!
-missa
No comments:
Post a Comment