Today while driving to work I heard a DJ discuss how he and his child made a valentine box for his desk at school so that when other kids bring cards they can drop it in this box.... and it was as if a lightbulb went off in my head....I love cards, I love boxes and I love valentines........."I want a valentines box"!
I am happy to announce that, I too, will be celebrating this season of love with a freshly, custom decorated valentine box by yours truly.
I am going to put the box on my desk at work and then thursday before valentines I am going to move it to my porch so anyone that may find themselves inspired to can drop me a "BEE mine" or a "you've stolen my heart" card. These are the location and dates for the availability of the box...
I am so excited to decorate it! And see all the cards, lollipops and candy hearts my beautiful valentines shoebox will attract... I am so inspired!
What will I put on it? Streamers for sure, stickers..... ohhhhhh and glitters galore. Maybe some candy hearts and some frilly lace... definitely a teddy bear on top.
I will post a pic once I have it decorated :)
There is no age restriction on having fun - I cant wait to read all the cards that the neighbors, friends and old class mates bring me :) Do you think they will drive from Borger TX.
We'll see! YAY!!!! I love holidays.
-missa
No comments:
Post a Comment