Hello Everyone, I know I have been M.I.A from my blog for a while now but, I'm back!
Happy 2010 to all my friends and family!
I am so excited for this new year as we have had so many amazing things happening already but before I get into any of the new stuff I would like to take a moment to reflect on something from 09'. Adopt-A-Block Outreach. AAB was such a huge part of our lives for the 3 years we headed it up I wanted to let everyone know that we had our last AAB on Dec 12th and we ended it with a BIG Christmas outreach for the kids. The Lord was with us through the duration of AAB and he met us at every step even to the very last time we locked the doors on Saturday!
Here are some pictures from the outreach. We had such an amazing time! Thanks to the wonderful community and all of the faithful volunteers our 3 year run was life changing for me and my life will never be the same.
Praying a special blessing for you in 2010!
-Missa
No comments:
Post a Comment