Hello All,Just wanted to let you know that I have not forgot about my blog :0
I may not get to post till Thursday so, dont give up on me plzzzzz.
just some things to pray for the taylors about for the next few days;
- We are in the middle of crunch time in our prep for the Higher Standards "The Core" purity conference
- I am preaching in youth on Wednesday
- We are preparing material for a parent meeting and discipleship classes on Sunday morning with youth.
- Meeting on Tuesday night.
- I've been at the church late this week helping a teenager with a special project.
- I have family coming in this weekend (pray they get good weather for the games) Im so excited to have them here. I need to clean my house :)
- Scott is having an audit at work this week
- Womens meeting on Friday night (it's gonna be fun)
- Adopt-A-Block on Saturday
- And then of course, this will be the last Sunday session we have before the conference so we will be leading into some of the heavier material.
- Sunday morning meeting with Parents
- we need to take down our christmas lights from the house :) yes, they are still up and if you ask me to, I will turn them on for you
Though this is a typical week in the Taylor home (minus the family coming in) we are both attempting to do it all while sick!!! ugh.
Please dont think I am complaining. I love my life of ministry, just needing some extra prayers this week.
Prayers are very much appreciated.
Love you- talk to you soon!
1 comment:
Will be praying for you two.
Love,
V
Post a Comment