Oct 20, 2008

Morgan Freeman- no esta aqui

Hello All,
I wanted to share this latest creation with all of you, I have so many passions in my life and one of them is media. I have always enjoyed doing commercials and movies as well as promo videos for youth church but, we have had computer issues so it has really slowed me down (to almost non-existing) until this week I said to my self "Melissa, enough excuses, get in there and get it done" so, I didn't argue with myself- instead I was obedient to me and here is what I created for XYC on Wed. 

Hopefully before long I will be turning our videos out like a well oiled machine!

Hope you enjoy! you may recognize the "narrator" hehe! I know you may think it's Morgan Freeman since there are no narrations he wont do BUT, it's not Morgan this time!
Hope u enjoyed, have a wonderfully blessed day!
-missa